Help us improve our service with your feedback
We’re so glad you’re here!
We seek to build trust by sharing only accurate info and unbiased pet product reviews and recommendations.
- Did you notice something incorrect in one of our lists, reviews, or blog articles?
- Did you experience technical issues while browsing our site, or have overal UX feedback?
- Do you have info/experience regarding a product or company you feel we should know about?
Whatever it is . . . we’re happy to hear you out and act accordingly where appropriate!
Note: For faster, more general advice, or questions about a product on a list, post a comment on that post.
How can we be of service to you?
Please find yourself in one of the most common submission types we come across in our day-to-day, and email or contact us accordingly.
Product suggestions, site issues and general inquiries
Were you hoping to see something on our site and can’t believe it’s not there?
Please have patience with us, there’s so many products and services out there and so little time! 🙂
Drop us a line below if you:
- want to see a product reviewed,
- have a product you want reviewed,
- see an issue on the site,
- or just need to get in touch about something.
We’re more than passionate about helping you make sense of the pet products and services out there, and ultimately helping you come to an informed decision on the best product for your pet.
Interested in contributing?
We’re always on the hunt for experienced and qualified online freelance writers, there’s just so much pet knowledge to share. If you share our mission and want to be a part of our contributing team, feel free to reach out by emailing americanpetpros<at>gmail.com.
Please, please, note: We do not accept unsolicited guest-authored articles (paid or unpaid), blogs, infographics, or posts.
Trust us, we know how it is and we “respect the hustle,” but we ask that you respect our standards.
- We don’t sell advertising space on our website at this time.
- We’re happy to hear about your company, but expect nothing else.
- We don’t sell spots on our lists.
- We don’t publish sponsored posts on our website at this time.
- We don’t sell links, no matter how good your offer.
Interviews | Media Matters | Expert Surveys
- Have you been tasked with composing an industry report?
- Looking for an honest take on the pet industry / companies?
- Need an expert quote to embed into your blog post?
- Need to get in touch with a member of our team?
We’ll help you out as much as we can, e-mail us at americanpetpros<at>gmail.com.
DMCA / Copyright Claims
If you’re confident that something on our site is not 100% uniquely ours. We sincerely request you first perform some quick due dilligence prior to reaching our, we aim to adhere to strict content guidelines when it comes to uniqueness, and we run everuthing through a premium version of Copyscape before publication.
Nevertheless, mistakes do happen and we’d be happy to look over the evidence; we don’t take these type of things lightly. If you believe your rights or those of others have truly been ifringed upon, please email us at americanpetpros<at>gmail.com.
Note: Make sure you reference the URL in question, the exact content, and proof its not unique to us.
Rather not leave this page?
No problem, just use the contact form below and we’ll do our best to get in touch with you as soon as reasonably possible.
We aim for a 24 hour response, but please understand that may not always be possible with the volume of emails we get.
If you would rather send us a letter, you can reach us at 9400 NE 121st Place, Kirkland, WA 98034.